So get out there and volunteer on campaigns, and then hold the folks you elect accountable.
所以,走出去,主動參與競選活動,讓你選出來的人負責。
Follow what's happening in your city hall, your statehouse, Washington, D.C.
關注市政廳,州議會大廈和華盛頓的事務。
Better yet, run for office yourself. Get in there. Shake things up. Don't be afraid.
更好的方法是自己競選。參與競選。振作起來。不要害怕。
And get out and vote in every election
走出去,在每場選舉中投票,
not just the big national ones that get all the attention, but every single election.
不僅僅是全民關注的國家級競選,而應該是每一場競選。
Make sure the folks who represent you share your values and aspirations.
確保代表你的人認同你的價值觀和理想。
See, that is how you will rise above the noise and shape the revolutions of your time.
看,這樣你就可以高于這些噪音,塑造你們時代的革命。
That is how you will have a meaningful journey on those clamorous highways of life.
這樣你將在喧囂的人生道路上進行有意義的旅程。
And, graduates, that is how you will carry on the proud legacy of this great institution for generations to come.
還有,畢業生們,這樣可以確保這個偉大學院引以為傲的遺產,可以代代相傳。
So, again, I'm proud of you all. I am confident in your ability to do amazing things.
我再一次為你們所有人感到驕傲。我對你們的能力充滿信心,相信你們創造輝煌。
And I'm honored to be here to share the beginning of the next phase of that journey with you.
我很榮幸能在這里和你們一起共同開啟你們人生的下一段旅程。
We will be there with you every step of the way. So go out there and make it happen.
我們將陪伴你們走過每一步。所以,走出去,去實現它吧。
Thank you all. I wish you the best of luck. God bless.
謝謝大家。祝你們好運。上帝保佑你們。