Hi Don, what's new?
嗨,唐,有什么趣聞嗎?
Everything!
趣聞無處不在!
What do you mean?
這話是什么意?
The clouds, the grass, this pencil, my chair...
白云,草地,這支鉛筆,我的椅子…
Have you been hitting the bottle?
你是不是喝多了?
No.
才沒有。
Don't tell me you've had a religious epiphany.
別告訴我你突然頓悟了宗教。
No, it's nothing like that.
不,不是這樣的。
Then what?
那是什么呢?
I got contact lenses to replace my glasses, and it's like I'm seeing the world through new eyes. It's miraculous.
我用隱形眼鏡取代了傳統的眼鏡,看世界時像是有了一雙新生的眼睛。太神奇了。
Actually Don, there's nothing miraculous about it.
其實吧,唐,這沒有什么大驚小怪的。
Do tell.
具體解釋一下。
Well, like glasses, contact lenses work by bending light rays just the right amount to make the object come into focus on the retina at the back of the eye.
嗯,比如眼鏡,隱形眼鏡的工作原理是通過彎曲光線達到適合以使物體成為在眼睛后面的視網膜聚焦。
Sometimes the eye's natural lens has an imperfection or may not be shaped properly, which can make your vision blurry or distorted.
有時眼睛的自然晶狀體有缺陷或塑形不正確,這就造成你的視力模糊或失真。
譯文來自可可英語