Dear Annie:
親愛的安妮:
Ever since I asked my sister, "Vera," to drive me to an upcoming surgery appointment,
自從我要姐姐“維拉”開車載我到醫院接受即將到來的手術預約后,
she's been pestering me for access to my doctor so she can question him about my health and stop him from doing the surgery.
她就一直纏著我要找醫生,好咨詢關于我的健康狀況并且阻止醫生做手術。
I told Vera that my doctor refuses to talk to her.
我告訴維拉我的醫生拒絕與她談話。
She doesn't believe me, but it's the truth.
她不相信我,但這是事實。
He can't talk to anyone about my medical status.
醫生不能向任何人透露患者的醫療狀況。
Now she won't speak to me.
現在她都不理我了。
I have begged her to forgive me, but haven't heard a word either by phone or e-mail.
我懇求她的原諒,但無論是電話還是電子郵件她都沒有聯系我。
She means a lot to me.
她對我來說很重要。
I need her in my life, and I've told her that several times.
我的人生不能沒有她,這一點我已經跟她說過很多次。
Please advise. Bereft Sister.
請幫我出出主意。貝拉福特。
譯文來自可可英語