I think Mark and Louis have got a big challenge.
我覺得馬克和路易斯遇到了一個嚴峻的挑戰。
To be, uh, wielding thousands of pounds worth of camera equipment down at the street level. Rather them than me.
扛著價值數千英鎊的拍攝設備走街串巷地拍攝。這活還是交給他們吧。
We've got a lady with cauliflowers passing on your left, Mark.
有位拿著花椰菜的女士正要從你左側經過,馬克。
Just pull me aside. On your left.
你們繼續,別管我。在你左手邊。
I'm more used to a jungle, if I'm honest.
說實話,我更習慣在雨林里拍攝。
Erm, well, this is a jungle all of its own.
你把這里也想成雨林。
Just with people instead of trees. This really... It's impossible.
只不過樹換成了人。這個真是,難以想象。
Seven hundred miles south, in Mumbai,
在1100公里以南的孟買,
cameraman Gordon Buchanan will have to take on a completely different filming approach if he is to capture an urban leopard hunt.
攝影師戈登·布坎南為了拍攝城市之豹的捕獵畫面,必須要使用一種截然不同的拍攝手法。
It's amazing to think that standing here, surrounded by people, all this, kind of, human activity,
想想真神奇,站在這里,周圍環繞著人群,從事各種人類活動,
that within half a mile, maybe even less, there will be leopards.
而在方圓八百米內,甚至更小的范圍,就有豹子出沒。