To capture their movements in their rooftop world,
為了拍攝它們在屋頂上活動的畫面,
they need to run a cable between buildings and fly a camera along it.
他們需要在房屋之間搭一條纜線,讓攝影機穿行拍攝。
And that calls for some inventive rigging.
而這就需要用到一些創新的傳動裝置了。
I've got this soft satsuma here,
我手里拿著的是一個軟蜜桔,
and I've got to lob it to the team on the other side, over there.
我要把它拋向那邊樓頂上的拍攝團隊。
We're gonna lob it from rooftop to rooftop.
我們將把它扔過一個又一個的屋頂。
We've made sure there's no one on the rooftops and it's safe to do it.
我們已經確保樓頂上沒有閑雜人等,保證操作安全。
You ready? Okay. Okay, good. That's good.
準備好了嗎?好的。好的,很好。棒極了。
I got it into the courtyard. So that's perfect.
我把桔子扔到了天井里。落點非常完美。
I think our cable run at the moment is about 60 metres.
我們現在已經架設了大約60米長的纜線。
And we can travel the whole length,
我們可以穿過整個距離,
while panning and tilting and really looking at everything we want to.
進行搖拍,傾斜拍攝,隨心所欲地進行拍攝。
It should give us some really dynamic stunning shots.
應該可以拍到一些驚艷的生動畫面。