Over the next month, this camera enables Gordon to see into the darkness,
接下來的一個月里,這臺攝影機讓戈登得以透過黑暗的阻隔,
and be the first person to film an urban leopard hunt.
成為首個拍下城市獵豹捕獵實況的人。
But it's only at the end of the trip that he has his most memorable encounter.
但直到旅程最后,他才與豹子有了一次最難忘的邂逅。
Look at the size of him. He's coming up. He's coming up. He's coming up.
瞧瞧他的個頭。他過來了。他過來了。他過來了。
My goodness! Look at that. He's about three metres in front of me.
我的老天!快看。他大概就在我前方三米的地方。
Hey, there! My heart is racing. That was close.
你好啊!我的心在狂跳。剛剛真的好近。
That's the closest I've ever been to a leopard.
這是我這輩子離豹最近的一次。
It's often the case with urban wildlife
通常對于都市野生動物來說,
is that it's the presence of human beings that allows certain animals to do well.
正是由于人類的存在才使得一些動物能夠興旺繁衍。
And I suppose it's just incredible that one of those animals is the leopard.
而我覺得豹子能成為其中的一員實在太不可思議了。