Pretest 35. Check this one, SA step two, go. Step forward, it's a good order, no windows.
測試35。檢查SA第二步。前進,指令良好,沒有窗口。
Step 6 updating on the B string avtech one's come up and comms good.
步驟6更新B字串發出指令,通訊良好。
You have good visibility and ascension till 21:52, and good alt viz at Diego, no open jobs.
能見度良好,升高至21:52,迭戈的alt viz良好,無須調整。
You've got to allow for the fact that time runs at a different rate on the ground than it does in orbit,
你必須考慮到地面上與軌道上的時間速度是不同的,
if you don't, then your GPS system will drift, not by a few centimetres,
如果你不考慮 那么你的GPS就會漂移,不僅僅是幾厘米,
as you might think, but by ten, 11, 12 kilometres a day.
就象你可能會想到的,會是每天10,11,12公里。
This morning we got lost. It didn't work, can you believe that
今天上午我們迷路了。它沒起作用,你相信嗎?
And then it took us into a field about a mile away.
它將我們帶到了一英里以外。
Our response to that is the constellation is healthy and producing an accurate navigation signal.
我們的回答是衛星一切正常,導航信號準確。
What you mean is you're an idiot!
你是說你是一個傻瓜!
With that, it was time to leave.
接著,該告別了。
'Calculating route.' 'Approaching U-turn.'
正在計算路線。接近掉頭。
You got it wrong, again!
又一次錯了!
The fact that GPS operates in the way it does,
事實上,GPS的作用確實如此,
shows that Einstein's idea of bending space time is an accurate description of how gravity works here on Earth.
表明了愛因斯坦的時空彎曲的概念是地球上引力作用的精確描述。
But Einstein's understanding of gravity is not complete, something is missing.
然而愛因斯坦對引力的理解并不完整,還缺了點什么。
It may hold true for the Earth and the other planets even for the movement of galaxies
它可能掌握著地球,其它行星,甚至星系的運動的真理,
but Einstein knew that his theory of gravity doesn't apply to the whole universe.
但是愛因斯坦知道他的引力理論,并不適用于整個宇宙。
It fails to work in the most violent and turbulent places in the cosmos.
它未能在宇宙中最暴戾、最混亂的地方起作用。
But if we want a complete picture of the universe we must know how gravity behaves everywhere.
然而如果我們想得到整個宇宙的景象,我們就必須了解囊括一切的引力行為。