Any announcement today? Anyone? No. OK. Good morning.
今天有人有消息宣布嗎 沒有 好的 早上好
What we are going to do today is finish up on perfectionism and then move on to the mind body.
我們今天要把完美主義講完 然后開始講精神肉體
This semester for me has been going great.
這個學期對我來說挺不錯的
There are very few things that I regret about not having done this semester,
沒有什么東西讓我后悔做過
but there is one thing that I will change next time when I teach the class,
不過下次我還想挑戰點別的 教這門課時
that I already know of now, is have the lecture on the mind body earlier.
我現在知道了 應該更早講精神肉體的
Because it is such an important topic. It is so foundational, so basic
因為這個話題十分重要 它是如此根本而且基礎
that when I realized that-and that was earlier on this semester that
因此當我意識到 在這個學期很早的時候就意識到

I should have had it earlier, I started already to plug for physical exercise,
我應該早點講 我那時就開始停止介紹身體鍛煉
to talk about mindfulness, to introduce a little bit on lower level of the spiral.
開始講“念”的概念 從較低一點的層次來介紹它
So today, you know..month or two-too late perhaps,
今天 在一兩個月之后
we are going to introduce the mind body connection, physical health.
我們要再講講精神和肉體的聯系 身體的健康
But first, let me introduce…let me finish up on perfectionism.
首先我們先把完美主義講完
So remember last time we talked about the two models-the schema of the perfectionist,
上節課我們講到了兩個模型 完美主義的基模
a straight line from poin A to point B versus the schema of the
一條從A到B的直線以及
person committed to excellence which is much more meandering spiral kind-of journey.
追求卓越的基模 更像是蜿蜒曲折的螺旋上升
And a couple of people yesterday in office hours asked the question,
有些人昨天在辦公時間來問我
so what is really the difference?
區別到底在哪里