'But,' Hermione began. And then her eyes became very round. 'OH!' 'Now, pay attention,' said Dumbledore,
“但是,”荷米恩開口說。然后,她的雙眼睜的大大的。“哦!”“現在,請注意。”
speaking very low, and very clearly. 'Sirius is locked in Professor Flitwick's office on the seventh floor.
丹伯多低聲地,清晰地說。“西里斯被鎖在費立維克教授的辦公室,在第七層。
Thirteenth window from the right of the West Tower.
從塔的西邊向右數第十三個窗戶。
If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight.
如果一切順利的話,今晚你可以換救不止一條無辜的生命。
But remember this, both of you. You must not be seen.
但是記住,你們兩個。你不能被別人看見。
Miss Granger, you know the law, you know what is at stake … you – must – not – be – seen.'
格林佐小姐,你知道規則——你知道這是關鍵所在——你一定不能被發現。”
'Harry didn't have a clue what was going on. Dumbledore had turned on his heel and looked back as he reached the door.'
“哈利對所在發生的事一點頭緒都沒有。丹伯多轉身離開,走到門口時又一次轉過頭來。”
I am going to lock you in. It is … ' he consulted his watch,' five minutes to midnight.
我要把你鎖起來,現在是——“他看了看手表,”距離午夜還有五分鐘。
Miss Granger, three turns should do it. Good luck.
格林佐小姐,做這件事,你要轉三個圈,祝你好運。
'Good luck?' Harry repeated, as the door closed behind Dumbledore.
“祝你好運?”當門在丹伯多身后關上時,哈利重復著。
'Three turns? What's he talking about? What are we supposed to do?'
“三個轉圈?他在講些什么?我們應該怎么做?”
But Hermione was fumbling with the neck of her robes, pulling from beneath them a very long, very fine gold chain.
但是荷米恩在她的抱子的頸部緊張地摸索著,拉出一根很長,很長的金鏈。