Voice 5: "I cannot run.
聲音5:我不能奔跑。
Yet each road has its goal.
而每條路都有其目標。
I cannot dance to rock and roll, or jazz and pop.
我不能跟隨搖滾樂、爵士樂或流行音樂起舞。
And yet I enjoy the music so much.
但我非常喜歡聽音樂。
I cannot walk alone to the edges of the sea
我不能獨自走到海邊。
Yet the deep movement of the waves encourages me.
但海浪的強烈波動使我備受鼓舞。
The sunset amazes me.
日落令我驚艷。
The hugeness of the sky and water shake me.
天空和海水的龐大令我震驚。
To sit on the sand, to see the birds, to greet the sun.
坐在沙灘上,觀鳥,迎接日出。
To listen to the silence...to laugh — and to cry.
聆聽寂靜、笑聲和哭聲。
To smile at someone passing by. To speak your name.
對路過的人微笑。說出你的名字。
To feel you melt me with your look. Discover me behind the image, bend my defences.
感受你用眼神融化了我。發現表象背后的我,打消我的防御。
I hear your voice.
我聽到了你的聲音。
How small and huge I am.
我是如此渺小又如此巨大。
I make the moon mine when I dream.
我做夢時將月亮變成我的。
Behind my defences.
在我的防御后面。
Still, I know that I have loved. I have felt. I have loved. I have lived it all.
但我知道我愛過,我感受過。我愛過。我生活過。
And even more. Lover, I think there is still more."
甚至更多。愛人,我知道還有更多。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載