劇本臺詞:
Farquaad: That’s enough! He’s ready to talk.
夠了!他準備開口了。
Farquaad: Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the gingerbread man.
跑啊跑啊跑啊,能跑多快就跑多塊。你抓不住我,我是姜餅人。
Gingerbread man: You’re a monster.
你真是個怪物。
Farquaad: I’m not the monster here, you are.
我不是怪我,你才是呢。
Farquaad: You and the rest of that fairy tale trash poisoning my perfect world.
你和其他童話故事里的垃圾正在毒害我完美的世界。
Farquaad: Now tell me, where are the others?
快告訴我,其他的都在那里?
Gingerbread man: Eat me!
吃了我吧!
Farquaad: I’ve tried to be fair to you creatures. Now my patience has reached its end.
我已經試著公平地對待你們這些東西了。現在我的耐心已經耗盡了。
Farquaad: Tell me or I’ll…
告訴我,不然我就要……
Gingerbread man: No, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.
不,不要動我的扣子,不要動我的糖漿扣子。
Farquaad: All right then, who’s hiding them?
那好吧,誰把他們藏起來了?
Gingerbread man: OK, I’ll tell you. Do you know the muffin man?
好吧,我告訴你。你知道松餅人嗎?
Farquaad: The muffin man?
松餅人?
Gingerbread man: The muffin man.
松餅人。
Farquaad: Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury lane?
是的,我知道松餅人,住在特魯利街道的那個。
Gingerbread man: Well, she’s married to the muffin man.
嗯,她跟松餅人結婚了。
Farquaad: The muffin man?
松餅人?
Gingerbread man: The muffin man.
松餅人!
Farquaad: She’s married to the muffin man.
她跟松餅人結婚了。