地點:中央公園咖啡館
人物:羅斯,錢德勒,喬伊
事件:錢德勒和喬伊受不了和羅斯同住了,他們踅摸著給他找新公寓。
劇情片段
Chandler: Well, I’m done with this. You want anything, Ross? Sports? International? Apartment listings①?
錢德勒:我看完報紙了。羅斯你要看嗎?體育版?國際版?還是公寓出租版?
Ross: I’ll take sports.
羅斯:給我體育版吧。
Joey: Mine!
喬伊:我先看!
Ross: All right. Uhh, international.
羅斯:那好吧,那,給我國際版。
Joey: Oh that’s mine too! I’m Italian!1
喬伊:哦,那也是我的!我是意大利人!
Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those apartment listings, even though there’s never anything in here.
羅斯:那我看公寓出租版吧,不過這版從來就沒什么好看的。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
錢德勒:第7頁上也沒有嗎?
Ross: Oh yeah! You’re—hey, you’re right! Here’s an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it’s available② in five weeks!
羅斯:哦,是啊,沒,沒錯哎,這里有個地方價錢還挺合適。兩間臥室,離工作地點近,5星期后就可以搬進去!
Chandler: What about that circled one?2
錢德勒:那么用筆圈起來的那處呢?
Ross: Oh, I don’t know, it’s kind of expensive for a studio③.
羅斯:嗯,我不太確定,一個單間好像有點貴了。
Joey: But it’s available now! Isn’t it? Hey, let’s go look at it!3
let’s go look at it.
喬伊:但那里可以馬上入??!這不好嗎?嘿,我們馬上去看房吧!
Ross: Oh–oh–ooh, hey guys, I was wondering④ if you guys would uh, maybe chip in⑤ on some new air filters for the air purifier? I mean after all⑥, we all are using it.
I was wondering if you guys would chip in
羅斯:哦,哦,哦,對了伙計們,能,嗯,能給空氣凈化機換新過濾器嗎?費用咱們平分,畢竟咱們都在用。
Chandler: Let’s go quicker.4
錢德勒:快點兒走吧!