The long hours without stimulation are creating some very strange experiences.
長時間的缺少刺激正在制造著一些十分奇怪的感覺。
Oh, God, I'm hallucinating now.
哦,天哪,我出現幻覺了。
Tim, I'm hallucinating, cos I can see a pile of... of oyster shells, like 5,000 oyster shells in a pile.
提姆,我出現幻覺了,我看見一堆...一堆牡蠣殼,大概5000個牡蠣殼堆成一堆。
Oh, God. Empty shells, to represent all the food,
噢,天哪。我把這些空殼想象成所有美食,
nice food I could have eaten while I've been inside here!
呆在這里的時間里本可以好好享受的美食!
I go and touch them.
我走過去碰了碰那些殼。
It's gone. It's starting to appear now, come back to me.
幻覺消失了。幻覺又出現了,又回到了我腦海中。
I hope someone can hear me. I'm hallucinating.
希望有人聽我說話。我正在出現幻覺。
There's a snake there, she's just going along
那里有條蛇,她在往前爬行。
You would just see moving shapes, lights, saw some little tiny cars, zebras. You know, it was quite nice.
你會看到移動的形狀,光線,看到一些微型的汽車,斑馬。這樣感覺挺好。
The only things that were a bit scary were the things that tricked you that they were real,
唯一有些嚇人的是有些東西會讓你信以為真,
like that there was somebody in the room or something like that. That was a bit scary.
比如你覺得有人在房間里或類似的場景。那有些嚇人了。
That's a bit weird. Whatever you're doing, that's a bit weird and scary.
這有些古怪。不管你在做什么,這都有些奇怪和嚇人。
It was weird. I started imagining things and thought the room was taking off at one time as well.
很怪。我頭腦中開始出現一些景象,我甚至有一次覺得房間飛了起來。
There was a load of fighter planes buzzing round and that, a swarm of mosquitoes.
我被一群的轟隆隆的戰斗機包圍了,還有一群蚊子。