日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED演講MP3+字幕 > TED演講之科技篇 > 正文

TED演講(視頻+MP3+雙語字幕):如何成為生化人并擴展人類潛能(1)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

I'm an MIT professor, but I do not design buildings or computer systems.

我是麻省理工學院的教授,但我并不設計建筑或計算機系統。
Rather, I build body parts, bionic legs that augment human walking and running.
確切來說,我建造身體部位,增加人的行走和運行能力的仿生腿。
In 1982, I was in a mountain-climbing accident, and both of my legs had to be amputated due to tissue damage from frostbite.
在1982年的登山事故中,因為雙腿組織凍傷,我雙腿膝蓋以下被迫截肢。
Here, you can see my legs: 24 sensors, six microprocessors and muscle-tendon-like actuators.
看,這就是我的雙腿:有24個傳感器,6個微處理器和像肌肉肌腱樣的驅動器。
I'm basically a bunch of nuts and bolts from the knee down.
我的膝蓋以下就是一堆螺栓螺母。
But with this advanced bionic technology, I can skip, dance and run. Thank you.
但是,借助這種先進的仿生技術,我可以跳躍、舞蹈和跑步。謝謝。
I'm a bionic man, but I'm not yet a cyborg.
我是一個仿生人,但還不是生化人。
When I think about moving my legs,
當我想移動雙腿時,
neural signals from my central nervous system pass through my nerves and activate muscles within my residual limbs.
中樞神經系統會發出神經信號,通過神經進行傳導,并激活我殘余肢體的肌肉。
Artificial electrodes sense these signals,
人造電極感應到這些信號,
and small computers in the bionic limb decode my nerve pulses into my intended movement patterns.
仿生肢體內的小計算機對我的神經脈沖解碼并進入預期的運動模式。

如何成為生化人并擴展人類潛能

Stated simply, when I think about moving, that command is communicated to the synthetic part of my body.

簡言之,當我想移動時,這個命令被傳達到我身體的合成部分。
However, those computers can't input information into my nervous system.
然而,計算機卻無法將信息輸入到我的神經系統。
When I touch and move my synthetic limbs, I do not experience normal touch and movement sensations.
當我觸摸和移動我的合成四肢時,我感受不到正常觸摸和運動的感覺。
If I were a cyborg and could feel my legs via small computers inputting information into my nervous system,
如果我是生化人,而且能通過小電腦輸入神經系統的信息而感覺到我腿的存在,
it would fundamentally change, I believe, my relationship to my synthetic body.
我相信,它將從根本上改變我與我的合成身體之間的關系。
Today, I can't feel my legs, and because of that, my legs are separate tools from my mind and my body.
現在,我無法感受到雙腿的存在,正因為如此,我的雙腿事實上只是獨立于我身體和意志之外的工具而已。
They're not part of me.
它們根本不是我身體的一部分。
I believe that if I were a cyborg and could feel my legs, they would become part of me, part of self.
我相信,如果我是生化人且能感受到雙腿的存在,它們會成為我身體的一部分、自我的一部分。

可可英語-年輕人的英語聽說訓練平臺
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 来5566看av激情电影使劲撸| 11085| 山上的小屋 残雪原文| 铭旌写法大全范例| 电影英雄| 四年级下册绿| 繁城| cctv5+体育直播节目表| 啵乐乐| 祖卡尔| 抗日电影完整版| 单位同意报考证明| 迪欧电影网| 美丽的日子 电视剧| 逆光飞翔 电影| 四年级下册古诗三首| 马子俊| 开创盛世电视剧全集免费观看 | 小敏的迦南诗歌大全| 原罪说| 木村多江| 荒笛子简谱| 柏拉图的电影| 肢体的诱惑| 地缚少年花子君第一季免费观看| 智乐星中考| 新奥特曼2| 福音电影| 法医秦明之幸存者 2018 经超| 军官与男孩| 10种齿痕图解| 电影在线观看高清完整版| 少女日记电影| 好好操视频| 美丽的坏女人中文字幕| 北京卫视今天全部节目表| 厕所英雄| 加藤视频下载| 新手驾到综艺免费观看完整版| 悄悄问圣僧女儿美不美| 袁鸿|