劇本臺詞:
Donkey: Hey, don’t look at me. I didn’t invite them.
嘿!別看我。我可沒請他們來。
Pinochio: Oh gosh, no one invited us.
天啊,沒人請我們來。
Shrek: What? 什么?
Pinochio: We were forced to come here.
我們是被迫來這里的。
Shrek: By who?
被誰強迫?
Pig: Lord Farquaad. He huffed and he puffed and he…signed an eviction order.
弗瓜王。他怒氣沖天地簽署了一份驅逐令。
Shrek: All right. Who knows where this Farquaad guy is.
好吧。誰知道這個叫弗瓜的家伙在哪里?
Donkey: Oh I do. I know where he is.
哦我知道。我知道他在那里。
Shrek: Does anyone else know where to find him?
其他人知道他在哪里嗎?
Shrek: Anyone at all?
任何人都可以?
Donkey: Me. Me.
我!我!
Shrek: Anyone?
任何人?
Donkey: Oh pick me. Oh I know. I know. Me. Me.
哦選我。我知道。我知道。我,我。
Shrek: OK! Fine!
好吧!
Shrek: Attention, all fairy tale things.
注意啦,你們這些童話故事人物。
Shrek: Do not get comfortable. Your welcome is officially worn out.
別太舒服了!你們受歡迎的日子正式結束了!
Shrek: In fact, I’m gonna see this guy Farquaad right now and get you all off my land and back where you came from.
實際上,我馬上就要去見這個弗瓜王,讓你們離開我這兒,回到你們的老家去。
Shrek: You! You’re coming with me.
你! 你跟我走!