地點:賭場大廳
人物:錢德勒,莫妮卡,醉漢
事件:莫妮卡賭場手氣極旺,錢德勒提議如果再贏就在當天結婚。
劇情片段
Chandler: Okay, I tell you what. You roll another hard eight①; and we get married here tonight.
錢德勒:好,我跟你說,你要是再擲出一個硬八來,咱們今晚就在這結婚。
(眾人起哄)
Monica: Shut up②! It just got interesting! What did you just say?
莫妮卡:閉嘴!這才剛開始有趣呢?。▽﹀X德勒說)你剛才說什么?
Chandler: You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight.1
錢德勒:你要是還能擲出一個八點,我們今晚就在這里結婚。
Monica: Are you serious?
莫妮卡:你是認真的嗎?
Chandler: Yes! I love you! I’ve never loved anybody as much as I love you.2
錢德勒:當然!我愛你!我從來沒像愛你一樣這么愛過一個人。
Monica: I’ve never loved anybody as much as I love you.
莫妮卡:我也從來沒像愛你一樣這么愛過一個人。
Chandler: Okay, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign③ and we do it! What do you say④?3
錢德勒:好,所以,如果又是硬八,我們就把它當成一種暗示,咱們就結婚,你說怎么樣?
Monica: Okay!
莫妮卡:好!
Chandler: Come on! Let’s go! All right! Okay! That’s a four! And where–where’s the other one?
錢德勒:好了!開始吧?。菘〝S骰子,其中一個掉到了地上)好,好!這個是四!另外一個在哪兒,在哪兒?
Drunken Gambler: It went under the table.
醉漢:掉到桌子下邊了。
Monica: Nobody move! Okay, you look that way; I’ll look this way!
莫妮卡:都別動?。▽﹀X德勒說)好了,你從那邊找,我從這邊找?。▋扇伺吭诘厣希瑥膬蓚€方向繞著桌子找)
Chandler: All right! Here it is! Here it is!
錢德勒:在這兒呢!在這兒在這兒!(骰子的一角卡在了桌腿邊,四點和五點都在露在外邊,不能確定擲出的到底是四點還是五點)
Monica: That could be a four or a five. It’s your call⑤.
莫妮卡:四點和五點都有可能,你來決定。
Chandler: It’s a four.4
錢德勒:四點。
Monica: I think so too.
莫妮卡:我也覺得是。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 輕松娛樂聽力 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: