Under 10 minutes with iPod.
iPod只用不到10分鐘就完成了。
It's 30 times faster than any other MP3 player. So, huge win.
它比其他任何MP3播放器都要快30倍。所以,可以說是完勝。
Now, it doesn't matter how many songs you have with you if your battery's dead, right?
如果你的電池沒電了,你有多少首歌都不重要了,對吧?
So we have built in an extraordinary battery into iPod.
所以我們在iPod里加入了一塊非常棒的電池。
Ten hours of battery life. And that is 10 hours of continuous music.
10小時的電池續航。也就是說10個小時的連續音樂播放。
We're using a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
我們使用的是可充電的鋰聚合物電池。
This is a more advanced battery than we even use in our portable computers.
這是一種比我們在便攜式電腦中使用的更先進的電池。
It's the most advanced battery we've ever shipped.
這是我們上市的最先進的電池。
And you can recharge this 10-hour battery in one hour, to 80% of its capacity, on a fast charge. One hour.
一小時的時間,你可以給這塊續航10小時的電池充80%的電量。一個小時。
But maybe the coolest thing is that -- you know FireWire
但也許最酷的事情是,如你所知的火線,
the FireWire cable carries all the data from the Mac to iPod?
它不僅僅用于從Mac到iPod的數據傳輸。
The FireWire also has power on it.
火線同時也可以為其提供電能。
And so, when you plug in to your Mac, it actually charges the iPod over that single FireWire cable.
所以,當你連接到Mac時,實際上也是通過一根火線電纜為iPod充電。
So you don't have another charging cable to worry about.
這樣你就不用再費心另外一條充電線的問題了。
It charges over FireWire every time you plug into your Mac.
每次插入你的Mac時,它就會通過火線來充電。
Now you might say, "Well, what happens if I'm on the road with my iPod
現在你可能會說,“嗯,如果我在路上沒有帶著我的iPod,
and I didn't bring my Mac with me, and my battery's running low? What do I do?"
而我又沒有帶著我的Mac,我的電池恰好又沒電了,我該怎么辦?”
Well, we've got a really cool charger that ships as part of iPod, too, and this charger has a FireWire port on it.
我們提供了一個很酷的充電器,它也是iPod的一部分,而且這個充電器有一個火線接口。
So you take your FireWire cable and just plug it right into the charger and plug it into the outlet,
所以你拿著火線電纜,把它插到充電器上,再把充電器插到插座上,
and charge iPod wherever you happen to be where there's an outlet.
這樣你就可以在有插座的地方給iPod充電了。
So, ten hours of continuous music playback with the remarkable new battery technology.
這就是配備卓越新電池技術的10個小時的連續音樂播放了。