After just 24 hours in the dark room, some of the subjects are having unsettling reactions.
在暗室里呆了24小時后,一些受試者出現的反應讓觀察者不安。
It's quite... it's getting quite... it's getting quite depressing.
現在變得相當...相當...我現在變得相當抑郁。
I'd kill for a tiny bit of light. I'm the guinea pig.
只要能見到光我做什么都可以。我就是被人實驗的小白鼠。
In the other rooms, the subjects are having their own particular difficulties.
在其它房間受試者們也都在面對各自的困難。
Far from cutting off the stimuli, the arm cuffs are causing rashes and pain
他們戴的護套并沒有隔絕外界刺激,因為它引起了疼痛和疹子,
so the psychologists instruct that they be removed.
于是心理學家要求工作人員把它們摘掉。
It's also becoming clear that their brains are starting to slow down.
另外一個很顯著的現象是他們的大腦開始變得遲鈍。
I'm finding creative thought a little bit harder at the moment.
我發現思考變得有些困難了。
It's really hard to stimulate your brain with no light.
沒有光線的刺激,大腦很難運作。
It's blanking me. It's not making me...
我的大腦一片空白。
I can feel my brain just, I don't know, not wanting to do anything.
我可以感受到大腦,怎么說,不想做任何事情。