You've got the knowledge and the skills honed here on this hallowed campus.
在這個神圣的校園里,你們獲得了知識和技能。
You've got families up in the stands who will support you every step of the way.
你們有看臺上的家人,他們會在漫漫長路上一如既往地支持你。
And most of all, you've got yourselves -- and all of the heart, and grit, and smarts that got you to this day.
最重要的是,你們找到指引你們走到今天的初心、勇氣、智慧。
And if you rise above the noise and the pressures that surround you,
如果你們克服周遭的干擾和壓力,
if you stay true to who you are and where you come from, if you have faith in God's plan for you,
如果你們忠于自己,如果你們對上天的安排有信心,
then you will keep fulfilling your duty to people all across this country.
那么你們將繼續履行對這個國家和人民的義務。
And as the years pass, you'll feel the same freedom that Charles DeBow did when he was taking off in that airplane.
而隨著時間的流逝,你們會像查爾斯·德鮑在飛機起飛時一樣感到同樣的自由。
You will feel the bumps smooth off.
你們會感到困難被輕松掠過,
You'll take part in that "never-failing miracle" of progress.
你們也會經歷“永不失敗的奇跡”。
And you'll be flying through the air, out of this world -- free.
并且,你將會自由地在天際翱翔。
God bless you, graduates. I can't wait to see how high you soar. Love you all. Very proud. Thank you.
上帝保佑你們,畢業生們。我十分期待看到你們會飛得多高。愛你們,為你們驕傲。謝謝大家。