Beforehand I was quite looking forward to it
之前我一直都對實驗比較期待,
and as the morning's going on I'm feeling slightly more apprehensive.
但今天早上我感到越來越焦慮。
Clare is studying for a psychology PhD. She likes to challenge.
克萊爾正在攻讀心理學博士學位。她喜歡挑戰。
I'm not physically courageous at all,
我并不認為我是個勇敢的人,
so I guess in that sense I do like to challenge myself,
可能因為這樣我很喜歡挑戰自己,
because that's a limitation which otherwise you've got to live with.
因為不超越的話會永遠活在這些限制中
So I do try and push myself on things like that.
所以我試著迫使自己去做這樣的事情。
Nervous, a little bit worried.
緊張,還有一點擔心。
To be honest, I want to get it started and get in there.
老實說,我想馬上就進到里面開始實驗。
Mickey is a postman. His favourite hobby is running 100-mile ultra-marathons.
米奇是名郵遞員。他的愛好是百英里超長馬拉松。
It's mind blowing. It's not just the physical thing, it's the mental thing.
是件非常興奮的事。肉體上如此,精神上也同樣如此。
He plans to treat the isolation like an endurance test.
他打算把隔離看做一種忍耐力考驗。
There's times where you're so low, you want to sit down and cry.
有些時候情緒非常低落,就想坐在地上哭。
You've just got to think about the positive things in life.
唯一的辦法是看積極的一面。
You've just got to say to yourself, "Yeah, I can do it. I'm going to get there. I'm going to finish it."
一定要告訴自己:“是的,我能行。我要堅持到底完成任務。”