But within seconds, Clare gets very anxious and turns the lights back on.
但是幾秒鐘后,克萊爾顯得十分焦慮,把燈又打開了。
How long will you be coming back in?
你們什么時候會進來?
You can only go ahead if you feel safe.
你感到安全的時候實驗才會繼續進行。
You can turn the light on if you want.
你隨時可以開燈。
Is this door going to be locked? No.
門會鎖上嗎?不會。
It just makes it different if the door is unlocked.
門沒鎖的話感覺會好多了。
It's all sort of safe.
絕對安全。
Do you feel comfortable to continue with the experiments?
你確定能繼續實驗嗎?
I think I do. OK.
我想可以。好的。
God, this is weird. I can't see a thing.
唉,這感覺太奇怪了。我什么都看不見。
It's pitch black. I can't see my hands.
眼前漆黑一片。伸手不見五指。
I'm talking just cos, I suppose, it's giving me something to hear.
我這么自言自語,我想,是想制造點聲音。
I can't bear the thought of what it's going to be like in 48 hours' time.
我不敢想象在這里呆上48個小時會是什么狀況。
It's not gonna happen.
我做不到。