Now, once again, normal, healthy people will be subjected to sensory deprivation.
時至今日,再一次地,科學家將試圖隔離健康正常人的感官知覺。
I feel it's a bit of a paradox.
我的心情有點矛盾。
I feel very safe and very insecure at the same time.
既覺得安全又感到非常不自在。
I'm Adam. Just before I start, I've got four cats. Any of you got cats at home?
我是亞當。開始之前我養了四只貓。你們誰家里有貓?
Adam is a stand-up comedian.
亞當是位劇場喜劇演員。
If you're sick of being covered in cat hair, get some Sellotape and wrap it round your cat.
如果你討厭身上到處是貓毛,買些透明膠帶把你的貓都纏起來。
The buzz of having a packed room roaring at everything
在一個擠滿人的小劇場里,
you're saying for an hour solid is, I suppose, the best feeling...
能整個小時地把觀眾逗得哈哈大笑,這種感覺非常幸福。
It's better than sex, which just probably shows how bad I am at sex.
比性愛還好,可能是我床上功夫不怎么地的緣故吧。
He leads a life of constant stimulation and fears the solitude of the dark room.
他的生活充滿刺激,因而懼怕獨處暗室。
When I think about this, I'm terrified. I think people could go mad.
當我想到這時心里一陣寒顫。我想人可能會發瘋。
I don't mean mad, mad permanently, but just, you know...
我不是說得精神病,只是,這樣說吧...
If I get to a stage where I'm freaking out, what if I start smashing things up?
如果我在舞臺上突然發了瘋,不由自主開始砸東西怎么辦?