劇本臺詞:
Knight: All right, this one’s full. Take it away.
好了,這個裝滿了,帶走吧。
Knight: Move it along. Come on. Get up. Next!
往前走。快點。起來。下一個!
Knight: Give me that! Your flying days are over.
給我!你飛行的日子到頭了!
Knight: That’s 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!
這個女巫值20塊銀幣。下一個。
Knight: Get up. 20 pieces. Come on.
起來。20塊銀幣。快點。
Knight: Sit down there. Keep quiet!
坐在那里。保持安靜。
Bear: This cage is too small.
這個籠子太小了。
Donkey: Please don’t turn me in. I’ll never be stubborn again.
求你別把我交上去。我再也不頑固了。
Donkey: I can change. Please! Give me another chance!
我可以改。請再給我一次機會吧!
Old lady: Oh, shut up.
快閉嘴吧!
Knight: Next. What have you got?
下一個。你有什么?
Old man: This little wooden puppet.
這個小木偶。
Pinocchio: I’m not a puppet. I’m a real boy.
我不是木偶。我是真的男孩。
Knight: Five shillings for the possessed toy. Take it away.
這個瘋狂的玩具值5先令。帶走。
Pinocchio: Father please. Don’t let them do this. Help me.
爸爸求你了。別讓他們這么做。救救我吧!