And then afterwards, after you've come up with the eureka, that's when you evaluate. You ask yourself,
而這之后,在你頓悟了之后,就是該進行評估的時候。你要問自己
"is this a good idea? Does it work? Or is it just something that you know women and... "
這是個好主意嗎?會有用嗎?還是只是……你知道的,女人……
Most ideas, most eureka experiences actually end up not working.
很多主意,很多頓悟的體驗,最終都沒起作用
And therefore, evaluation is important. Is this really a good piece? Is this really a good idea for a story? Shakespeare asked.
因此評估非常重要。這確實是好主意嗎?這確實是個好故事嗎?莎士比亞會這樣問
Is this really a good idea for a philosophical treatise? Descartes who spent a lot of time on his own reflecting.
這確實可以作為哲學命題嗎?笛卡爾這個花大量時間自省的人會這樣問
Is this a really good idea for a philosophical treatise?
這確實可以作為哲學命題嗎
Is this a good business plan? Is this the next Facebook?
這是個好的商業計劃嗎,這會是下一個臉書嗎
Or is this just something that I had, you know, the idea that I had at 3 in the morning and someone has already done it or it won't work?
或者還是只是我,凌晨三點想到的,有人已經做過或者根本不會成功的主意

Evaluation is important. There are many idea out there, not all of them work.
評估非常重要。世上有很多主意,但不是所有的都有用
Or to go back to our analogy of making love. So you have the first stage, the foreplay.
回到做愛的類比上。有了第一個階段:前戲
You have the orgasm and afterwards, here's the question that you may be asking when you evaluate it.
有了高潮,然后之后就有了評估時要問的問題
Is this a lasting treasure
這是持久的財富嗎
Or just a moment of pleasure
還是只是短暫的愉悅
Can I believe the magic of your eyes
我能相信你眼神的魔力嗎
Will you still love me tomorrow
你明天還會愛我嗎
So tell me now, and I won't ask again, darling
現在就告訴我,我不會再問,親愛的
Will you still love me tomorrow
你明天還會愛我嗎
Will you still love me tomorrow
你明天還會愛我嗎