So do you know who they are? Not the parents. Do the students, do you recognize them? The Shirelles.
你知道她們是誰嗎,不是問家長們的。同學們,你們認得出她們嗎?謝利斯合唱團
The Shirelles. Actually my favorite group. Really.
謝利斯合唱團,我最喜歡的組合,真的
My daughter's name, some of you know, is Shirelle.
我女兒的名字,你們有些人知道,就叫謝利
And we were looking for a name that would make sense in Hebrew as well as in English. And
我們想起一個既在希伯來語里有,也在英語里有的名字
my wife came up with the name Shirelle, which means in Hebrew "song of God" and you have the The Shirelles.
我妻子就想到了謝利,希伯來語的意思是“上帝之歌”,還有個謝利斯合唱團
So it was just, when we found out, that was just the perfect name.
所以我們發現這是這是最合適的名字了
You know what I love so much about it? You can see the navy tame the dance.
你們知道我為什么這么喜歡她們嗎?你們可以看到那個范兒,舞蹈的姿勢
I love that era! Just love it! Just love it.
我喜歡那個時代,非常喜歡
Anyway, go in YouTube and sign and do the Shirelles, you'll see other songs by them.
總之,登錄油管,搜索謝利斯合唱團,你們就能看到她們的其他歌了

So this is when you evaluate. We are almost done. This is when you evaluate it.
這就是評估。馬上就講完了,這就是評估的時候
Is this something that will last? Is this something that is real? A really good idea? A really good relationship?
這會是持久的嗎?是真實的嗎?絕妙的主意?完美的關系
For example. After that, and this doesn't have a parallel to love-making: You elaborate.
比方說。在那之后,這倒是沒法和做愛類比,你得詳細闡明
You elaborate on the ideas. So you write out, you write out the symphony.
詳細闡明那些主意。你要寫出來,把交響曲寫出來
This is when you write out the treatise. This is when you make the business plan.
你這時要把那個命題寫出來。你這時要制訂出來商業計劃
When I put together this course, I went through this process. So I started off by preparing.
我教這堂課,就經歷了這整個過程。從準備開始
So even though I had very good preparation before, you know I studied for the generals twice,
即便我之前做了充足的準備,我學過兩遍基本知識
teaching with Professor Philip Stone as... I was his TA, twice. TF.
和菲利普·斯通教授一起教學……我是他的助教,兩次,助教