two-time or two-timer: 劈腿,或者劈腿的人。
She was two-timing on me, so we broke up.
她腳踏兩條船,所以我們就分手了。
He is a ten. / She is a ten. 他/她很有魅力,很完美。
dressed (up) to the nines:精致打扮,盛裝
My mother is going to a wedding today, so she got dressed to the nines.
我媽要去參加婚禮,所以她盛裝打扮了一番。
All you will see is a girl you once knew, although she's dressed up to the nines.
即使我盛裝打扮無可挑剔,你總認定我還是曾經你認識的那個小女孩兒。
at sixes and sevens:“七上八下”“亂七八糟”“雜亂無章”
I'm all sixes and sevens. I don't know what to do.
我的心里七上八下的,我不知如何是好了。
one in a million: 萬里挑一。
I just want to you know that you're one in a million.
我想讓你知道你有多特別。
the third degree: 質問盤問拷問某人。
My mother gave me the third degree when I got home late last night.
我昨晚回來晚了,我媽盤問了我很久。
My girlfriend gave me the third degree after she checked up on my Instagram following list and found a girl she didn't know.
我女朋友檢查了我的IG關注列表,看到了一個她不認識的女孩子,對我再三拷問。
six feet under:dead and buried 死亡,埋葬,入土
Do you ever feel already buried deep? six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing.
你可曾感到自己被深埋地下, 在地獄中撕聲吶喊 卻沒有人能聽到你的聲音。
"Fred died and is six feet under." or "They put him six feet under two days after he died."
You'll be six feet under when mom finds out that you didn't come home last night.
如果媽媽發現你昨晚沒回家你就死定了!