夸贊時要注意:
1.Try to compliment a talent or gift that has been acquired by the women and not something she is born with. I.E. Her intelligence or the choice of clothes she is wearing.
盡量夸贊異性的能力,才藝,而不要夸贊那些生來就有的外貌氣質。比如,可以夸她的才能和穿著。
2.Try not to make comments about women's body or physical appearance. This includes waist size, complexion, and/or weight.
盡量不要去夸贊外貌。包括腰圍,膚色,體重,都要避免。
正確夸贊示例:
Some examples of appropriate compliments are as follows:
A)That is an gorgeous dress Jennifer, where did you buy it?
你這裙子真好看Jennifer, 你在哪買的啊?
B)I really like your new glasses Alice, they really accentuate your eyes.
我真喜歡你的新眼鏡Alice,把你的眼睛襯得更好看了。
C)Have you recently had a haircut? I like it very much.
你最近剪頭發了嗎?我喜歡你的新發型。
對話示例:
Dillon: Hi Cara, are those new shoes you’re wearing? They seem very comfortable.
卡拉,你穿新鞋啦?看起來很舒服誒。
Cara: Yes, thanks for noticing! I bought them last weekend and decided to break them out today.
是啊,謝謝你注意到啊!我上周末買的,今天決定要拿出來穿!
Dillon: I think they were a good choice to match with that skirt you wore today.
我覺得你挑的很好誒,很配你今天穿的裙子。
Cara: I know right, that is exactly what I was thinking.
我知道,我有意搭的。
Dillon: Well, you look absolutely stunning today! Breathtaking even.
你今天看起來真是美呆了!
Cara: Thank you very much, I like the jacket you are wearing today, you look quite dashing and debonair.
謝謝你啦。你今天穿的夾克我很喜歡啊,你看起來很帥很精神。
Dillon: Thank you. I guess today we are just two stunning peeps today.
謝謝。我們倆今天就是,俊男美女!
Cara: haha yea!
哈哈哈哈是的!
其中用到的夸人好看的詞:
stunning 極有魅力的, 令人震驚的
breathtaking 好看得使人透不過氣來的
dashing 時髦的,打扮漂亮的
debonair(通常指男人)風流倜儻的,溫文爾雅的,衣著入時的