Kierstyn818.
Kierstyn818問道:
"What time period should I visit when traveling with The Doctor?"
“和神秘博士一起時空旅行的話,應該選擇哪個時期?”
"Traveling with The Doctor?" What?
“和神秘博士一起時空旅行?”那是什么?
Oh, oh, oh, oh! The Doctor Who. Oh, that Doctor. Golly, that's been going on for years.
哦,哦,哦,哦!神秘博士。哦,是那個博士。天哪,那已經持續好多年了。
Oh, the dream job: traveling with The Doctor.
哦,理想工作:和神秘博士一起時空旅行。
You should probably go to the dinosaurs, like the Jurassic period.
你也許應該去恐龍還未滅絕的時代,比如侏羅紀公園時期。
Maybe when everyone in Greece believed in mythology. That would be pretty cool.
也許應該去所有希臘人都相信神話的時代。那一定非常酷。
I would like to go to the Roman Empire period. I'm a little bit nuts about the armor, the sword fighting.
我建議去羅馬帝國時代。我有些癡迷于盔甲和斗劍。
The Renaissance! The Renaissance is literally the time where everything's new, but then, at the same time, everything's still old.
文藝復興時期!在文藝復興時期,一切都是全新的,但同時,一切也仍是舊的。
I'd really like the French Revolution. It has to be somewhat fun, right? There's beheadings.
我非常喜歡法國大革命時期。那一定很有趣,對吧?那時有斬首場面。
1800 England. Life is different. You wear those wonderful gowns. Just hold your nose, (laughing) 'cause I believe it smells a lot.
1800年的英國。那是完全不同的生活。你可以穿那些漂亮的長袍。只要捏住鼻子就好,(笑)因為我認為那味道很重。
The '50s, because there were less problems, less problems with society, and less drugs, less everything.
上世紀50年代,因為那時問題很少,無論是社會問題還是毒品問題,所有問題都很少。
The '60s. I don't really know why I like the '60s. I just like the cars in the '60s.
上世紀60年代。我也不太清楚我為什么喜歡60年代。我只是喜歡60年代的汽車。
I would go back to the '90s when I was little. Pop music was great in the '90s, and that's my favorite time period.
我會重返上世紀90年代,那時我還年幼。90年代的流行音樂非常棒,那也是我最愛的時代。
I would suggest going to the future, seeing what crazy technology we create and seeing how civilization is. Maybe past the year 3000.
我會建議你去未來,看看我們在未來創造了哪些瘋狂技術,看看未來的文明程度。也許可以去公元3000年以后。
Go back to when Rose was alive, because Rose is my favorite character. (whispering) Rose is awesome.
回到Rose還活著的時代,因為Rose是我最愛的角色。(低語)Rose真的太棒了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載