And then I made a mistake. And I said jokingly of course.
然后我就犯了一個錯誤,我當然是在開玩笑
I was teaching 1504 at the time. I said jokingly, I will wear the shirt to class and laughed.
當時我在教1504課程,我開玩笑的說,我會穿著這件衣服去上課的,然后我笑了
And here it is the shirt that I got.
這就是我收到的那件襯衫
And then there was another student of mine from 1504, Tory Martin, who was who run the organization at that time took over from Lindsay at Harvard.
我在1504班上的另一個學生,托里·馬丁,她在林賽走后接管了這個機構,她當時是主席
And Tory Martin said, 'I'm gonna hold you to it.
托里·馬丁說:我會確保你兌現承諾的
And I laughed and then almost cried. What do you what do you mean hold me to it. I mean I was joking. She said,
然后我又笑了,然后我差一點就哭了,我說:你什么意思?什么確保我兌現承諾。我是開玩笑的,她說
look, you just talk to us about the importance of integrity.
你看,你不是剛給我們講過誠實的重要性么

which I did, I mean look here, integrity. It's even behind. I did. I said, that's right, I did. So what am I gonna go back on my word?'
我的確是講了,你們看,這里,誠實。盡管這么靠后也能看見,我是講了。我說:好吧,我講了,我現在怎么辦
That's one of my core values, integrity.
誠實可是我的核心價值之一
And then my whole childhood flashed before my eyes.
然后我的眼前閃過了我的整個童年
And I thought about something that Churchill said which was find opportunity in difficulty.
然后我就想到了丘吉爾說過的一句話:在逆境中尋找轉機
So I looked for the opportunity.
于是我一直在尋找轉機
And here it was an opportunity handed to me in a pink shirt, to be more in touch with my feminine side.
現在轉機來了,就在這件粉色襯衫上,讓我找到自己女性化的一面
So ladies and gentlemen. Spring fashion 2008.
女士們,先生們:2008年春裝展