Conversation A
對話A
Rob: So what do you think, Taylor?
羅布:你覺得怎么樣,泰勒?
Taylor: Your program is good, but I think we can make it better.
泰勒:你的節目很好,但是我認為我們能做得更好。
Rob: How? What do you suggest?
羅布:怎么做呢?你有什么建議?
Taylor: Let's add some sounds to make it more exciting.
泰勒:我們加一些音效聲音進去,這樣節目就更生動了。
Rob: Good idea, Taylor, but where should we add sounds?
羅布:好主意,泰勒,但是我們應該在哪里加入音效呢?
Taylor: Well, at the start, we can add a knock when you are at the door.
泰勒:嗯,在一開始,我們可以在你在門口時加入敲門聲。
Rob: Yes, that's a good idea.
羅布:好的,這主意真棒。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Now, where else can we add a sound?
泰勒:我們還可以在哪里加入音效呢?
Rob: We could add a bang when I close the door quickly.
羅布:當我快速關門的時候,我們可以加上砰的一聲。
Taylor: A bang may be too loud, but we could add a big clap.
泰勒:砰的一聲可能太吵了,我們可以加上啪的一聲。
Rob: Yes, that's better.
羅布:是的,那會更好一點。
Taylor: Well, let's get another opinion. Where's Alex?
泰勒:嗯,我們問一下另一個人的意見。阿萊克斯在哪兒?
Rob: Alex was too busy to help this morning, but I'll find him now.
羅布:阿萊克斯今天上午太忙,幫不上了忙,但是我現在可以去找他。
Taylor: Thanks, Rob.
泰勒:謝謝你,羅布。