劇本臺詞:
Panda:And here I am saying you got no sense of humor.
(我還在這里說你沒有幽默感呢。)
I’m gonna…stop Tailung.
(我要……阻止太郎。)
What? You are serious? And I have to…
(什么?你說真的?我必須……)
Master Oogway will stop him, he did it before, he’ll do it again.
(烏龜大師能阻止他,他以前做過,他還可以再來一次。)
Shifu:Oogway cannot, not anymore.
(烏龜不能,再也不能了。)
Our only hope is the dragon warrior.
(我們唯一的希望就是神龍武士。)
Tiger: The panda?
(那只熊貓?)
Shifu: Yes, the panda!
(沒錯,就是那只熊貓。)
Tiger: Master please! Let us stop Tailung. This is what you’ve trained us for.
(師父求你了!讓我們阻止太郎吧,這也是您訓練我們的初衷啊。)
Shifu: No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tailung, it is his!
(不!打敗太郎不是你們的使命,是他的!)
Where’d he go?
(他去哪兒了?)
Shifu: You can not leave. A real warrior never quits.
(你不能離開!真正的武士從不放棄!)
Panda:Watch me!
(你看著吧!)
Come on. How am I supposed to beat Tailung? I can’t even beat you to the stairs.
(拜托!我怎么能打敗太郎呢?我下臺階都比不過你。)
Shifu: You will beat him because you are the dragon warrior.
(你能打敗他因為你是神龍武士。)