地點:莫妮卡父母家
人物:莫妮卡,理查德,羅斯,朱蒂
事件:莫妮卡把她和理查德在一起的事告訴了母親。
劇情片段
Judy: Richard. Richard. Your son isn’t seeing anyone①, is he?
朱蒂:理查德,理查德,你兒子現在沒女朋友吧?
Richard: Uhh, not that I know of②.
理查德:據我所知,沒有。
Judy: Well, I was thinking, why doesn’t he give Monica a call③?
朱蒂:那,我是在想,要不讓他和莫妮卡聯系一下?
Richard: That—that’s an idea1.
理查德:那……還真是是個主意。
Monica: Well, actually, I’m already seeing someone.
莫妮卡:事實上,我已經有男友了。
Richard & Judy & Ross: Oh? / Oh? / Ohh2.
理查德/朱蒂/羅斯:哦?/哦?/哦。
Judy: She never tells us anything. Ross, did you know Monica’s seeing someone?
朱蒂:這孩子什么事都不說。羅斯,你知道莫妮卡有男友了嗎?
Ross: Mom, there are so many people in my life④. Some of them are seeing people and some of them aren’t. Is that crystal 3?
羅斯:媽,我身邊有好多好多人,有些人有男朋友,有些人沒有。那是水晶的嗎?
Judy: So, who’s the mystery man?
朱蒂:那個神秘男子是誰?
Monica: Well, uh, he’s a doctor.
莫妮卡:嗯,他是個醫生。
Judy: A real doctor?5
朱蒂:真正的醫生?
Monica: No, a doctor of meat⑤. Of course he’s a real doctor. And he’s handsome, and he’s sweet⑥, and know you’d like him.
莫妮卡:不,他是獸醫。他當然是真正的醫生,他很英俊,人很好,我知道你會喜歡他。(牽起了理查德的手)
Judy: Well that’s wonderful... I…
朱蒂:那太棒……(轉身看見兩人牽手)我……
n. 神秘,秘密,奧秘,神秘的人或事物