My fence and wall look old. They need paint.
我的籬笆和墻面看起來很久了。它們需要粉刷。
I get a brush. I get some paint. I start painting.
我拿了一把刷子,一些油漆。然后我就開始刷漆。
I paint the wall gray. I work hard. But it takes a long time.
我把墻刷成了灰色。我刷得很辛苦,好了很長時間。
I go in the house and go to bed.
然后我進入了屋中,上床睡覺。
The next morning I wake up.
第二天我醒了。
"Today I can paint the fence," I say.
我說:“今天我要刷籬笆。”
Then I look outside. Something is wrong.
然后我向外看去。有些不對勁。
My wall looks terrible. I go outside.
我的墻看起來很糟糕。然后我走了出去。
There are handprints all over the wall.
墻上到處都是手印兒。
I feel bad. I can't paint my wall again. It is too big!
我感覺糟透了。我不能再刷一遍墻了。因為它實在是太大了!
"What happened?" I ask. I look around.
“發生了什么事?”我問道。我四處看了看。
I see a man. He is across the street. He is walking back and forth.
我看到一個男人。他在馬路對面來來回回踱步。
"Hey!" I say to him.
我對他喊道:“嗨!”
The man does not answer. I walk across the street.
那個男人沒有回應。于是我穿過了馬路。
"What happened to my wall?" I ask.
我問道:“我的墻是什么情況?”
He looks nervous. He drops his keys.
他看起來很緊張,鑰匙掉在了地上。
Then he puts his hands in his pockets. He starts walking away.
然后他把手放進口袋,轉身離開。
I pick up the keys. "Wait!" I say. "These are your keys!"
我撿起了鑰匙。“等一下!這是你的鑰匙!”我說道。
I throw the keys to him. He takes one hand out of his pocket.
我把鑰匙扔給了他。他把一只手從口袋中伸了出來。
He catches the keys. But there is paint on his hand.
他抓住了鑰匙。但是手上沾有涂漆。