Let's experience it just for a minute or two.
讓我們花一兩分鐘體驗一下這種感覺
So here is what I'd like you to do once again if you feel comfortable with it.
下面我想請大家做一個練習,還是那句話,如果你愿意做就做
So sit back, on your, on your chair with your back against, against the, the back rest.
請大家在椅子上坐好,將后背靠在椅背上
Make yourself as comfortable as you can. Plant both feet on the ground comfortably.
盡量坐舒服了,兩腳放松,平放在地上
And if you feel comfortable, if you feel comfortable, just close your eyes.
如果你愿意,如果你愿意的話,閉上雙眼
And move your attention to your breathing. Take a deep breath in, into your belly.
現在把注意力放在你的呼吸上。深吸一口氣,吸至丹田
Slow, quiet, gentle exhalation. Deep slow inhalation, all the way into your belly.
慢慢的,靜靜的,輕輕的呼氣。再次慢慢的深吸一口氣,直至丹田
Slow, gentle, quiet, long exhalation. If you mind wanders, just return to your breathing.
慢慢的輕輕的靜靜的長長的呼出來。如果你的思緒飄走了,把它放回到呼吸上來

Now in your mind's eye, just scan your body, your forehand, your eyes, your nose, mouth, your neck, your chest,
現在想象你在腦中觀察自己的身體,你的前額,眼睛,鼻子,嘴,脖子,胸膛
your upper back, lower back, your legs, all the way down to your feet.
你的后背,腰,雙腿,一直向下,直到你的雙腳,
Just scan your body while continuing to breathe deeply, slowly and gently.
上下觀察你的身體,同時繼續深深的慢慢的輕輕的呼吸
And through your scan, find a part of your body that is a little bit more tense than the others.
在你打量自己的時候,尋找身上的一個部位,比其它部位更緊繃
It could be your jaws. It could be your neck.
可能是你的下巴,脖子
It could be your shoulders, your stomach. You're feeling a little bit of disease.
可能是你的肩膀,你的胃部。你感到這個部位有些不適
Could be your legs, your knees, your feet.
可能是你的腿,膝蓋,雙腳