After ten minutes or so, during which the Firebolt was passed around and admired from every angle,
大家傳看著火弩箭,并且從每一個角度欣賞它。這樣大約十分鐘以后,人群就散開了。
the crowd dispersed and Harry and Ron had a clear view of Hermione, the only person who hadn't rushed over to them,
哈利和羅恩能夠看清赫敏了,她是惟一沒有向他們沖過來的人。
bent over her work, and carefully avoiding their eyes.
她俯身向著作業,小心地避開他們兩人的目光。
Harry and Ron approached her table and at last, she looked up.
哈利和羅恩走近她的桌子,最后她總算抬起頭來了。
'I got it back,' said Harry, grinning at her and holding up the Firebolt.
“我拿回來了。”哈利說,對她咧開嘴笑著,把火弩箭舉了起來。
'See, Hermione? There wasn't anything wrong with it!' said Ron.
“看見啦,赫敏?這把掃帚什么毛病也沒有!”羅恩說。
'Well — there might have been!' said Hermione. 'I mean, at least you know now that it's safe!'
“唔——本來也許有毛病呢!”赫敏說,“我意思是說,至少現在你知道它是安全的了!”
'Yeah, I suppose so,' said Harry. 'I'd better put it upstairs —'
“對,我想是這樣的,”哈利說,“我還是把它放到樓上才好——”
'I'll take it!' said Ron eagerly. 'I've got to give Scabbers his Rat Tonic.'
“我來拿!”羅恩急切地說,“我必須給斑斑喂耗子補藥了。”

He took the Firebolt, and, holding it as if it were made of glass, carried it away up the boys' staircase.
他拿著火弩箭,舉著它上了男生宿舍的樓梯,仿佛它是玻璃做的。
'Can I sit down, then?' Harry asked Hermione.
“那我可以坐下嗎?”哈利問赫敏。
'I suppose so,' said Hermione, moving a great stack of parchment off a chair.
“我想可以。”赫敏說,從一把椅子上挪走一大塊羊皮紙。
Harry looked around at the cluttered table, at the long Arithmancy essay on which the ink was still glistening,
哈利看了看那張零亂的桌子,又看了看那篇長長的、墨跡未干的算術占卜論文,
at the even longer Muggle Studies essay ('Explain why Muggles Need Electricity') and at the Rune translation Hermione was now poring over.
再看看那篇更長的麻瓜研究論文(“說明麻瓜為什么需要電力”),還有赫敏正在推敲的魔文翻譯。
'How are you getting through all this stuff?' Harry asked her.
“你怎么能把這么多東西都對付下來呢?”哈利問她。
'Oh, well — you know — working hard,' said Hermione.
“哦,唔——你知道——用功唄。”赫敏說。
Close to, Harry saw that she looked almost as tired as Lupin.
哈利湊近了才發現她看上去幾乎和盧平一樣疲乏。