In sum, CEO Brian Chesky brought me in for my industry knowledge, but what I really offered was my well-earned wisdom.
總而言之,CEO布萊恩·切斯基因為我的行業知識找到我,但我真正提供的是豐富的智慧。
Maybe it's time we retire the term "knowledge worker" and replaced it with "wisdom worker."
也許是時候讓“知識員工”這個詞退休了,并用“智慧員工”取代之。
We have five generations in the workplace today, and we can operate like separate isolationist countries,
今天我們在工作場所五代同堂,我們可以像割裂的孤立主義國家那樣運作,
or we can actually start to find a way to bridge these generational borders.
或者,可以開始尋找跨越這些代間鴻溝的方法。
And it's time for us to actually look at how to change up the physics of wisdom so it actually flows in both directions,
現在是時候讓我們來看看如何改變智慧的工作方式,讓它真正實現雙向流動,
from old to young and from young to old.
從年長者到年輕人,從年輕人到年長者。
How can you apply this in your own life?
你如何在自己的生活中應用這些呢?
Personally, who can you reach out to to create a mutual mentorship relationship?
就個人而言,你能找到誰來建立一種相互的指導關系?
And organizationally, how can you create the conditions to foster an intergenerational flow of wisdom?
在組織方面,你如何創造條件去培育智慧在代間的流動?
This is the new sharing economy. Thank you.
這才是新的共享經濟。謝謝。