地點:莫妮卡公寓
人物:菲比,瑞恩
事件:菲比的水痘發了出來,滿臉是痘。
劇情片段
Ryan: What’s goin’ on?
瑞恩:發生了什么事?
Phoebe: Well, no no, you have to stay back①. I, I have the pox.
菲比:不,不,你最好別過來。我,我出痘了。
Ryan: Chicken or small?
瑞恩:是水痘還是天花?
Phoebe: Chicken. Which is so ironic considering I’m a vegetarian.1
菲比:是水痘,對我這個素食者來說可真是一個諷刺啊。
Ryan: Why aren’t you at home in bed②?
瑞恩:你為什么不回家上床休息?
Phoebe: ’Cause my, my grandmother’s never had chicken pox③. Please, please tell me you have, ’cause oh my God, I forgot how cute you are.
菲比:因為我,我奶奶從來沒有出過水痘。千萬別告訴你沒出過,因為,我都忘了你有多帥了。
Ryan: I’m sorry, I never had them. If I had one wish, it would be to④ build a time machine, go back to when I was 7, when Jimmy Hauser had the chicken pox. I would grab that kid and rub him all over my face.
瑞恩:對不起,我真的沒出過。如果能我許個愿,我希望造個時間機器,讓我回到7歲那年,當時吉米·哈瑟出水痘,我就可以抱住他往我臉上擦了。
Phoebe: Yeah, or you know, you could just wish that I didn’t have them now2.
菲比:對,或者,你只要許愿說我現在沒出水痘。
Ryan: Can I please see your face?
瑞恩:讓我看看你的臉吧?
Phoebe: Nope⑤. You don’t want to see a face covered with⑥ pox.
菲比:不要,你不會希望看見我長滿水痘的臉的。
Ryan: Your face could be covered with lochs. I wouldn’t care.
瑞恩:你臉上也許布滿海灣,那我也不在乎呢。
Phoebe: And you hate fish.3 Oh. That’s so sweet, alright. OK, alright, you can see. This is me...4
菲比:但你討厭魚,哦,你真好。好吧好吧,讓你看吧。這就是我……
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 精選播客 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
上一篇:第877期: 春節習俗知多少