劇本臺詞:
Oogway:Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu.
是的。看看這棵樹吧,師父。
I cannot make it blossom* when it suits me, nor make it bear fruit before its time.
我不能讓它開花來取悅我,也不能讓它提前結果。
Shifu: But there are things we can control.
但是有些東西我們是可以控制的。
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我可以控制果實什么時候掉下來。
And I can control......where to plant the seed.
我還能控制在哪里播種。
That is no illusion, Master.
這可不是幻象,大師。
Oogway: Yes. But no matter what you do that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
沒錯。但是不管你做什么,那顆種子都會長成一棵桃樹。
You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
你可能想要蘋果或者橘子,但是你只能得到桃子。
Shifu :But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
但是桃子又不能打敗太郎!
Oogway: Maybe it can. If you are willing to guide it. To nurture it. To believe in it.
也許它能呢。如果你愿意指引它,培養它,相信它。
Shifu: But how? How? I need your help, Master.
但是怎么做呢?怎么做呢?我需要你的幫助,大師。
Oogway: No, you just need to believe. Promise me, Shifu. Promise me you will believe.
不,你只需要去相信。答應我,師父。答應我你會相信他。
Shifu: I, I will try.
我,我試試吧。
Oogway: Good. My time has come.
很好。我的時辰到了。
You must continue your journey without me.
以后的路你要自己走了。
Shifu: What are you...? Wait! Master! You can't leave me!
你干什么?等等,大師。 你不能離開我!
Oogway:You must believe.
你必須相信。
Shifu: Master!
大師!