Animie Freak asks...
艾尼米·弗里克問道:
"How do you keep a long-distance relationship together?"
“如何共同維持遠距離關系?”
Ooh, that's a hard question.
哦,這個問題很難。
You don't. Um, as far as I know, none of them ever work.
不能。嗯,至少據我所知,沒人成功過。
It'll have to be about trust. You have to trust the person you want to be with.
這一定與信任有關。你必須信任你想要在一起的那個人。
The foundation of any good relationship is communication. So whether you're close or far, you need to be communicating.
任何良好關系的基礎都是溝通。所以,無論你們的距離是近還是遠,你們都需要進行溝通。
You just write each other letters, email, text, tweet.
你們可以互相寫信、寫電郵、發短信和推特。
FaceTime, just text 24/7, 'cause you got to make up for all the times that you don't see them.
用FaceTime軟件,一天24小時發短信,因為你們要彌補那些不能見面的時間。
If you don't have Skype, get Skype. Skype them every day, but don't make it seem like you're really creepy.
如果你沒有下載Skype,那就下個Skype。每天用Skype和他們聊天,不過不要讓自己看起來很奇怪。
Try to communicate with each other as often as you can, whether it's Skyping or texting. And try to come up once a month so you guys can meet.
盡可能多地互相交流,無論是用Skype還是發短信。盡量一個月見一次。
Move closer or they have to move. Tell them, "Hey, you need to move!"
搬得近一些,或者讓他們搬家。告訴他們,“嘿,你們要搬家!”
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載