Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: What are your goals for next year, Rob?
泰勒:羅布,你明年的目標是什么?
Rob: I love volleyball. I want to play more.
羅布:我喜歡排球。我想要多打打。
Taylor: That's nice.
泰勒:不錯啊。
Rob: I want to do some traveling, too.
羅布:我還想旅旅游。
Taylor: Where do you want to go?
泰勒:你想去哪里?
Rob: France!
羅布:法國!
Taylor: Really?
泰勒:真的嗎?
Rob: Yes. I also want to travel to Taipei to see my family.
羅布:是的。我還想去臺北去看看我的家人。
Taylor: You should start planning your trips now!
泰勒:你應該從現在起就開始規劃旅程了。
Rob: And start saving my money!
羅布:并且開始攢錢!
Conversation B
對話B
Ben: What are you doing, Linda?
本:琳達,你在做什么?
Linda: I'm making a list of books.
琳達:我在列一份書單。
Ben: Why?
本:為什么?
Linda: Reading more books is my resolution.
琳達:我的新年計劃是讀更多書。
Ben: Good for you! I have a New Year's resolution, too.
本:你好棒!我也有個新年計劃。
Linda: What is it?
琳達:是什么呢?
Ben: I want to volunteer this year.
本:今年我想要去做志愿者。
Linda: What kind of work do you want to do?
琳達:你想做什么樣的工作呢?
Ben: I don't know. I like working with youth.
本:我不知道。我喜歡和年輕人在一起工作。
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: There are a lot of ways to volunteer. Maybe you can help with an after-school program.
琳達:有很多方式來做志愿工作者。也許你可以到課后班去幫忙。
Ben: That's a great idea.
本:這是個不錯的主意。
Linda: You can volunteer to be a coach.
琳達:你可以去志愿當教練。
Ben: Hmm. That might be fun to do.
本:嗯。做教練也許會很有意思。
Linda: Or you can tutor some kids. Lots of schools have programs for that.
琳達:或者你可以給孩子們當家教。許多學校有這樣的項目。
Ben: I like that idea, too.
本:我也喜歡這個點子。
Linda: You'll be great whatever you do!
琳達:無論你做什么,你都會做的很棒的!