A boy is standing outside my home. He looks sad.
一個男孩站在我家外邊。他看起來很傷心。
I open the door and go outside.
我打開房門,走了出去。
"What are you waiting for? Do you need my help?" I ask.
我問道:“你在等什么?你需要我的幫助嗎?”
He starts talking. His name is Mike. His bike is missing.
他開始說話了。他的名字叫麥克。他的自行車丟失了。
But it was near his home five minutes ago.
但是他的自行車五分鐘之前還在他家附近。
He tells me about an older boy. He is a bully. He always bullies Mike.
他想我提及了一個歲數大一點兒的男孩。他是個惡霸,總是欺負麥克。
We walk to Mike's house.
我們向麥克的家走去。
"The bike was here!" Mike says, "And the bully lives there!" He points to a house.
麥克說道:“自行車剛才就在這里!而那個惡霸就住在那里。”他指向了一個房子。
I look around Mike's house. I see bike tracks.
我四處打量了一下麥克的家。我看到了自行車車胎痕跡。
I follow the tracks. But then I don't see the tracks.
我沿著痕跡走。但是后來痕跡消失不見了。
There is just a pile of garbage.
只有一堆垃圾。
Then I see the bully sitting outside his home. The bully is smiling.
之后,我看到那個惡霸坐在他家外面。他臉上帶著微笑。
"What do you want?" he asks.
“你想要做什么?”他問道。
"I am looking for something. It is very special. And my friend Mike needs it back."
“我在找東西。非常特別。我的朋友麥克要把它找回來。”
"Special? Your friend doesn't have anything special.
“特別?你的朋友沒什么特別的東西。
His stuff is garbage. You can just leave now. Bye, bye!" He says and laughs.
他的東西都是垃圾。你現在可以走了。拜拜!”他笑著說。
"Garbage -- Thanks a lot!" I say.
“垃圾--多謝。”我說道。
I look in the pile of garbage and find the bike.
我到那堆垃圾里一找,就找到了那輛自行車。