Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Good morning, Rob!
琳達:早上好,羅布!
Rob: Hi, Linda.
羅布:嗨,琳達。
Linda: What are you doing?
琳達:你在做什么?
Rob: I'm preparing for my class at the library.
羅布:我在為圖書館的課程做準備。
Linda: Are you taking a class about books?
琳達:你在上有書本的課程嗎?
Rob: No. I'm teaching a class on job interviews.
羅布:不是。我在教一門關于工作面試的課程。
Linda: That's great. You can give them some good tips.
琳達:太棒了。你可以為我們提供一些好的訣竅。
Rob: I try to. The class is tomorrow. You should come visit.
羅布:我盡量。課程是明天的。你應該來看看。
Linda: Sure.
琳達:沒問題。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hi, Susie!
泰勒:嗨,蘇西!
Susie: Hello, Taylor.
蘇西:你好,泰勒。
Taylor: Are you busy after work?
泰勒:你下班后有事嗎?
Susie: Yes. I'm volunteering at the library.
蘇西:有事。我要在圖書館做志愿工作。
Taylor: Oh? What do you do?
泰勒:哦?你都做什么?
Susie: I tutor high school students and help them with their homework.
蘇西:我會給高中生做家教,給他們輔導功課。
Taylor: How many students do you tutor?
泰勒:你給多少學生做家教?
Susie: I tutor three students a week.
蘇西:我一周會給三個學生做家教。
Taylor: Do they need more tutors? Maybe I can join the tutoring program, too.
泰勒:他們需要更多的家教嗎?也許我也可以加入這個輔導項目。
Susie: You should sign up!
蘇西:你應該去報名!