So here is what I want to do now.
接下來我想做的是
What I want to do now is take a time in. The first time in of the semester, not the last one.
現在我想占用一點時間,本學期第一次占用時間,不會是最后一次
Time in when you have a chance to look inside yourself, to reflect.
占用一點時間讓你們有機會審視自己、去反省
You'll have opportunity in sections as well. I want to do it now in this room.
分組時也有機會,我想現在教室里做
I want you to take just a couple of minutes to think about and write down mindfully the things for which you are grateful.
我要你們用幾分鐘時間回想,在腦子里記下來你所感激的事物
The wonderful things in your life. So take two minutes to do it.
生命中美好的事物,給你們兩分鐘時間
Ok. It would be great if you continue this later on as well. But I want to do something else now.
好,希望大家課后能繼續,現在我想做另一件事
Something slightly embarrassing. My apologies in advance.
有點讓人難堪的事情,我先表示歉意

But what I'd like you to do now is share with the person next to you
但我想讓大家現在和你旁邊的同學分享
You don't need to share everything. And you can have some beeps in middle if you want to have censorship. That's fine.
不必分享所有事,可以隱去一些事情,你想有保留,完全可以
But just take couple of minutes to share with one another, with the person next to you
用幾分鐘時間分享一下,和身邊的同學
or if there are three of you, just share quickly. I am just going to give you two minutes for that.
如果是三個人,簡單快速地分享一下,我給你們兩分鐘時間
The things for which you are grateful.
分享你們感激的事物
You can elaborate on one thing or you can read the list.
可以詳細說一件事也可以讀你列下的清單
Take 30 secondes more. 30 secondes more to finish up.
再給你們30秒,30秒收尾
OK. OK. You... You can continue later.
好了,好了,大家可以課后繼續
I recommend you continue later.
我建議大家課后繼續