地點:咖啡館,莫妮卡公寓
人物:喬伊、菲比、羅斯、錢德勒、莫妮卡
事件:錢德勒、喬伊邀請羅斯看曲棍球。
劇情片段
Joey: ...95, 96, 97. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.
喬伊:……95,96,97。看吧,我說得沒錯吧!從我們住的地方走到這兒不到一百步。
Chandler: You got way too much free time.1
錢德勒:你可真閑啊。
Joey: Hey! Here’s the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets, Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden, and we’re taking you.
喬伊:嘿!這不是我們的壽星嗎?羅斯,瞧,冰球賽門票,騎兵隊對企鵝隊,今晚在花園球場,我們要帶你去看。
Chandler: Happy birthday, pal!
錢德勒:生日快樂,老兄。
Joey: We love you, man.
喬伊:我們愛你,哥們。
Ross: Funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
羅斯:你們真幽默,我的生日是在七個月前。
Joey: So?
喬伊:所以呢?
Ross: So, I’m guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn’t decide which one of you got to bring a date, huh?③2
羅斯:所以,我猜一定是你們多了一張票,又找不到人一起去看,是吧?
Chandler: Well, aren’t we Mr. “The glass is half empty.”3④
錢德勒:我們不是“悲觀先生”。
Ross: Oh my God, oh. Is today the 20th, October 20th?
羅斯:天啊,哦,今天是10月20號?
Monica: Oh, I was hoping you wouldn’t remember.
莫妮卡:哦,我正希望你沒記起來呢。
Joey: What’s wrong with the twentieth⑤?
喬伊:20號有什么不對勁嗎?
Chandler: Eleven days before Halloween④, all the good costumes are gone?4
錢德勒:萬圣節的前11天,所有的好服裝都被借走了?
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 精選播客 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: