What if I told you, you can literally eat fire?
如果我跟你說,你真的能吃火你會是什么反應?
Yes, literally.
是的,一點兒沒夸張。
In India, paan is a huge culinary darling that's been around for centuries.
在印度,帕安是一種超級火爆而且已經有數百年歷史的美食寵兒。
It's a snack usually eaten after a meal to help with digestion.
這是一種通常在飯后享用,以便幫助消化的小吃。
It consists of a betel of leaf that's wrapped around all kinds of different fillings,
用檳榔葉裹上各種各樣的餡料,
like nuts, fennel, cardamom, fruits, chocolate, or even meat.
堅果,茴香,豆蔻,水果,巧克力甚至肉,就成了帕安。
You can find it anywhere.
這種小吃遍布印度的大街小巷。
But a small street food shack in New Delhi is sparking a revolution.
但新德里的一間街邊小吃攤卻給這種小吃帶來了革命性的轉變。
All right, then.
既然如此,我們就試試吧。

But back to the revolution he's sparking.
我們還是說回他掀起的那場革命吧。
Recently, he had an idea that would reignite the classic Indian snack his shack was famous for.
最近,他萌發了一個念頭,正是這個念頭重新點燃了這一讓他的小吃攤大紅大紫的印度傳統小吃。
I have a burning question for you: Is it safe to eat?
我有一個十分迫切的問題要問你:這個吃起來真的安全嗎?
You're really bringing on the heat.
你讓我壓力很大啊。
OK, that was a slow-burner.
好吧,我反射弧比較長啦。
I was just warming up.
剛剛那個只是熱身。
OK, OK, we've already burned too much time.
好吧好吧,我們已經浪費太多時間了。
So, there you have it. India's hottest trend.
好啦,這就是印度現在最火爆的小吃啦。