Our culture is shifting, and it's time.
我們的文化正在變遷,是時候改變了。
So my fellow women and our gentle men,
我的女性同胞們,我們的紳士們,
as we are here together within this particular window of this large-scale movement towards women's equality,
我們在此相聚一堂,在這個大規模女性平等運動的特殊窗口,
and as we envision a future that does not yet exist, we both have different invitations.
當我們展望著一個尚未來臨的未來,我們收到了不同的請柬。
Men, I call you in as allies, as we work together towards change.
男性們,來吧,我的盟友們,讓我們一同向著變遷,攜手同行。
May you be accountable and self-reflective, compassionate and open.
愿你們富有責任心、自省心、同情心和包容心。
May you ask how you can support a woman and be of service to change.
愿你們去了解如何支持女性,如何推動變革。
And may you get help if you need it.
愿你們在需要的時候得到幫助。
And women, I encourage you to acknowledge your fury. Give it language.
女性們,我要鼓勵你們去認識你的怒火。用語言去表達你的怒火。
Share it in safe places of identification and in safe ways.
在安全的地方,以安全的方式分享你的怒火。
Your fury is not something to be afraid of. It holds lifetimes of wisdom.
不要害怕你的怒火。它承載了世代的智慧。
Let it breathe and listen. Thank you.
讓它呼吸,聆聽它。謝謝大家。