Conversation A
對話A
Patty: Welcome to the gym.
帕蒂:歡迎來到健身房。
Alex: Thank you.
阿萊克斯:謝謝。
Patty: I'm Patty. I'm a trainer.
帕蒂:我是帕蒂。我是一位訓練師。
Alex: Can you show me some exercises?
阿萊克斯:你能給我展示一些運動嗎?
Patty: Sure. What kind of exercises?
帕蒂:當然。想要哪種運動?
Alex: I'd like to make my arms stronger.
阿萊克斯:我想要讓我的胳膊更強壯。
Patty: Great. Let's do some stretches first.
帕蒂:好的。我們先做一些拉伸吧。
Alex: OK.
阿萊克斯:好的。
Patty: Reach up with your arms.
帕蒂:雙臂向上伸。
Alex: Like this?
阿萊克斯:像這樣?
Patty: Yes! You're doing great. Keep stretching.
帕蒂:是的!你做得很棒。繼續拉伸。
Conversation B
對話B
Ben: Ow.
本:哎喲。
Alex: Are you OK, Ben?
阿萊克斯:你還好嗎,本。
Ben: Yes. But I'm sore.
本:還好。但是有些酸痛。
Alex: Me, too.
阿萊克斯:我也是。
Ben: What did you do at the sports center yesterday?
本:昨天你在運動中心都做了什么?
Alex: I worked with a personal trainer.
阿萊克斯:我和一位私人訓練師一起練習。
Ben: That's great.
本:好棒啊。
Alex: What about you? What did you do?
阿萊克斯:你呢?你做了什么?
Ben: I played basketball. I tried the badminton court, too.
本:我打了籃球。我還試了試羽毛球場。
Alex: The Super Sports Center is great! There is so much to do!
阿萊克斯:超級運動中心太棒了!有很多可以做的!
Conversation C
對話C
Ben: Let's go again tomorrow!
本:我們明天接著去吧!
Alex: Sure!
阿萊克斯:當然了!
Ben: Sure. Let's invite the others, too. We can all work out together!
本:好的。我們也邀請一下其他人吧。我們可以一起運動!
Alex: Did you see Linda at the sports center yesterday?
阿萊克斯:你昨天在運動中心看到琳達了嗎?
Ben: No, I didn't.
本:我沒看到。
Alex: Where was she?
阿萊克斯:她在那里?
Ben: She was meeting with Carol after work.
本:她下班后和卡羅爾見面了。
Alex: I think she would like the sports center.
阿萊克斯:我想她會喜歡這個運動中心的。
Ben: Maybe she can come with us tomorrow.
本:也許她明天會和我們一起來。