Employment
工作
I do not have to work hard in order to deserve a good income.
我不一定要努力工作才值得擁有豐厚的收入。
I employ positive thoughts.
我運用積極的思想。
As I employ my Higher Self, my Higher Self employs me.
我運用更高的自我時,更高的自我也在運用我。
What a wonderful, brilliant, delicate, strong, beautiful energy my inner spirit is.
我的內在精神充滿了神奇、精彩、細膩、強大和美妙的能量。
It blesses me with fulfilling work.
承蒙它的眷顧,我在工作中能實現自我價值。
Each day is new and different.
每一天都新鮮、都與眾不同。
As I let go of the struggle to survive, I find that I am fed, clothed, housed, and loved in ways that are deeply fulfilling to me.
當我不再為生存而競爭,就會發現自己對衣食住行和愛的要求都可以如愿以償。
I make it okay for me and others to have money without working hard at a job.
我和其他人無需拼命工作,也都能賺錢。
I am worthy of bringing in good money without struggling in the rat race or fighting traffic.
無需爭權奪利、疲于奔命,我也值得擁有豐厚的收入。
I follow my higher instincts and listen to my heart in all that I do.
在工作的時候,我遵從更高的本能,并傾聽自己的內心。