From the belly of production, there's a hallway that leads into the studio.
穿過制作間的走廊就是我們的健身房了。
I liken it to the pathway that players walk through to get out on to the field.
我把這個走廊比作運動員進入賽場前走的運動員通道。
That live element is never lost on us.
運動員身上的那股活力從來不會從我們身上消失。
You're hosting a show while working out, while engaging with thousands of people.
你是在鍛煉的同時主持一場演出,還要和成千上萬的學員互動。
When that producer counts me down, there's nothing but go.
制作人倒計時開始,我就會全神貫注地開始訓練。
I grew up in an immigrant family.
我成長在移民家庭。
My mother was a refugee from Cuba, my father from Puerto Rico, and they really created themselves.
我媽媽是古巴來的難民,我爸爸是波多黎各人,他們都創造了自己的人生。
My mother was an example of a superhero for me.
在我眼里,媽媽就是一個活生生的超級英雄。
She paved the way for me to say, "yeah, you can write your own story."
是她為我鋪平了道路,讓我可以說,“嗯,你可以書寫屬于你自己的人生故事。”
I really am a walking example of how you can reframe the direction of your life.
我們可以改變自己生活的方向,在這方面我自己就是一個鮮活的例子。
I did not grow up an athlete.
長大后我并沒有成為一名運動員。
I was the arts-and-craft kid. I was the kid who was good at school,
我屬于那種動手能力比較強,學習成績比較好的孩子,
and I didn't know why I felt so compelled to physically just put one foot in front of the other;
我也并不知道為什么會如此強烈地渴望跑起來,運動起來;
but I was in law school, and one day I was like, maybe I'll run home instead of driving home.
但我學的是法律,有一天,我突然想到,與其開車回家,或許我可以跑回去試試。

For me, that unlocked powers that I never knew I had.
那一次解鎖了我以前從未意識到自己所擁有的能量。
I realized that when you step into your power, it gives people permission to do the same thing.
我意識到,當你發掘了自己的能量,這種能量就會準許人們日復一日地做相同的事情。
So if I can be a small catalyst in that, I damn near try every single day on the bike.
所以,如果我可以成為大家發掘出自己能量途中的一個小小的催化劑,那我情愿每天都坐到動感單車上去。
Peloton instructors are required to put so much energy into every ride, into every workout.
按照規定,每次騎行每次鍛煉我們的教練都必須傾注非常大的精力。
We actually have to train like professional athletes to teach.
實際上,為了當好教練,我們要接受專業運動員級別的訓練。
The instructor is not just a body on a bike.
教練不止是騎在自行車上的一個身體。
They are the conductor of an orchestra.
他們還充當著樂隊指揮的角色。
A lot of people don't know that instructors spend hours for every single playlist.
很多人都不知道,每一個播放列表,教練都要花數小時的時間練習。
For every 30 or 45 minutes of music, an instructor has spent hours curating that journey.
三十四分鐘的音樂,教練都要花好幾個小時的時間來策劃這段旅程。
There is an element to what we produce that is truly a show.
我們的課程絕對稱得上是一檔節目是有原因的。
There's lighting, there's music, there's levels.
燈光,音樂,水準。
Our production department rivals any network.
我們的制作部門可以說是全網最好的。
We produce 14 hours of live programming everyday from our studio in New York City,
我們紐約的健身房每天都會做長達14小時的健身直播,
and we broadcast to thousands of bikes across the country.
同時在全國各地成千上萬輛動感單車上播放。
Other members can see and high-five each other and see themselves on the leaderboard and keeps them coming back.
其他成員可以看到彼此,可以和對方擊掌,可以在排行榜上看到自己的名字,保證他們會回來看我們的節目。
We're doing something that's never been done before, and people are responding to it.
我們現在做的是大家以前從未做過的事,不過反響還不錯。
I received a message from a mother who said thank you so much for your 20-minute ride 'cause I can feel like a badass during nap-time.
我收到過一位母親發來的消息,說她非常感謝我20分鐘的騎行指導,因為她現在睡午覺都能睡得跟頭豬一樣沉。
Like, I really am stronger than I thought I was.
就好像我真的比我想像的強大。
I was like that mic-drop, bye queen.
我當時的反應就是,丟掉耳麥,女王,再見。
Do you know how amazing it is what you just did?
你知道你剛剛做的事情有多了不起嗎?
I really truly approach every ride hoping that it plants a seed of strength in someone's life.
每一次騎行,我都希望能夠在某人的生命中植入一顆力量的種子。
I want people to leave my class feeling like they stepped into their power.
我希望大家在課程結束的時候,能夠感覺到已經發掘出了自己的力量。