Ursula: Weren’t you watching this same movie yesterday?
厄休拉:你昨天不是看過這部電影了?
Ian: No, this is the sequel. Yesterday, I watched Aims Pond. This is Aims Pond: Super Spy.
伊恩:不是,這部是續集。我昨天看的是Aims Pond。這部是Aims Pond:Super Spy。
Ursula: Wasn’t this originally a TV show?
厄休拉:這不是一檔電視節目嗎?
Ian: Actually, it was originally a novel, which was adapted into a long-running TV show. Then, it was turned into a movie franchise. The new installment is coming out next month and I can’t wait!
伊恩:其實,原著是本小說,然后被改編成長篇電視劇。接著又被改編成了電影。下個月新一期要上演了,我都等不及了。
Ursula: The latest installment? I thought it was just a trilogy.
厄休拉:最新一期?我還以為就是三部曲。
Ian: No, the original film has spawned four sequels and two prequels so far.
伊恩:不是,電影有4部續集,2部前傳。
Ursula: So you’re watching all the films again?
厄休拉:所以你把所有的電影又看了一遍?
Ian: That’s right, but I’m not stopping there. I’m watching all of the TV show episodes again, too. And if I have time, I’ll even watch the spin-off.
伊恩:沒錯。恩,不僅僅如此,我把所有的劇集都重溫了一遍,要是我還有時間,我要把衍生出來的節目全看一遍。
Ursula: Spin-off? I didn’t know there had been a spin-off.
厄休拉:衍生出來的節目?我不知道還有衍生出來的節目呢。
Ian: There was. Aims Pond’s brother got his own show: Jaime Pond: Building Inspector. It wasn’t very successful.
伊恩:有的。Aims Ponds 的哥哥也有一檔節目——Jaime Pond: Building Inspector。不過是,并不是很成功。
Ursula: I guess we can call you a superfan.
厄休拉:我猜你絕對是個“骨灰級粉絲”。
Ian: That’s right. I’m a superfan of the super spy!
伊恩:是啊,我是《超級間諜》的“骨灰級粉絲”。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載